Melbourne, the wait is over! MaRLo returns this March for a 3 Hour Set at the Sidney Myer Music Bowl! It’s time to dust off your rave gear!
TICKETS ON SALE: Thursday 21/01 at Midday
Please take a moment to read the Important Ticketing Information and FAQ’s ahead of the Ticket On Sale below:
Tickets are extremely limited and won’t last long so save the link and organise your crew in advance so you are ready! ❤
IS THIS A SEATED EVENT?
No, this is not a seated event. Dancing is allowed & encouraged. However, to comply with government restrictions The Bowl is set up in a covid safe way.
HOW DO TICKETS WORK?
Tickets are purchased in groups of 2, 4 & 6. The price listed when purchasing is for the full cost of all the tickets in the “pod” you select. There are also some single tickets if you prefer. For more information on where each pod is please see our ticketing map. We recommend chatting to your friends ahead of the onsale, figure out which tickets you will be needing (2, 4 or 6) and then nominating a person in your group to purchase the tickets for your group at 12pm Thursday 21 January.
HOW DO THE TICKET CATEGORIES WORK?
– Lawn decks are available for groups of 6 guests.
– Terrace tickets are available for groups of 4 guests.
– Stalls tickets are available for groups of 2 and 4 guests.
– Balcony tickets are available for singles and groups of 2.
CAN I PURCHASE A POD FOR 5 PEOPLE?
– If you purchase a 6 person pod, you will be charged for 6 tickets. There are no 5 person pods. You can purchase a pod of 6 for only 5 people and have the extra ticket spare.
HOW DO I BOOK TICKETS FOR MaRLo?
– Tickets must be booked through Ticketek prior to the event. No walk-up tickets are available.
– All bookings must be made in one transaction for contact tracing purposes. If booking on behalf of a group, please share the tickets with your guests using the ticket sharing info guide.
CAN WE PURCHASE A POD(S) NEXT TO OUR FRIENDS?
Yes. The ticketing system allows you to select a specific pod, so you and your friends can purchase next to each other.
We can’t wait to share our first big rave for 2021 with you!